Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wildlife Adventures







What a day!! SOOOOOOO much fun! Have been to the Currumbin wildlife sanctuary. I cuddled a koala!!! Could come home now! have done what I wanted to do! Really heavy and smelling slightly gum leafy...:)
Kids had a great time, there were lots of shows throughout the day, one of the best was the Wild Bird show. Wedge tail eagels swooping over the crowd, there even had to be warning to hold onto your small children...just incase...would have spiced things up a little!
So informed about Australian wild life we now are back at The Beach House...kids have found the TV, cup of tea for Andrew and I, and I will fight the internet connection to see if I can upload some photos!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photo of a boy with a very big snake, is it real? I wonder!

    ReplyDelete